CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas tags

I made these tags to go on two of the presents at Christmas.
I ran them through my cuttlebug with a sizzix folder, and then swiped with a white ink pad to highlight. The images are printed from the CD Gingerbread Twist (Studio 12), and I added a Merry Christmas peeloff in gold.
I can enter the Craftroom challenge for tags
Crafty Hazelnuts for A/G Christmas
Joanna Sheen for Christmas

Best wishes to all for the festive season

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful tags Glennis, love them. Thanks for joining our 'With love at Christmas' Challenge' over at Joanna Sheen. Happy New Year, Hugs Teresa xx

Hazel said...

Love your tags - thanks for sharing them for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. x

Kim Dellow said...

Fab tags! Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Kim

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous tags!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room challenge.
Happy New Year;-))m

Maria said...

These are gorgeous, I love the embossing and the very cute images! Thanks for joining in with our Make A Tag theme!

Maria x
Craft-Room Challenge DT

hazel said...

Lovely embossed festive tags. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.