CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 July 2013

Pretty in Purple

Here is another lovely image from Crafty Individuals, which I have stamped with Shades ink pad from Sweet Stamps - purple majesty. I think she is probably from the 1920's or 1930's.
I decided not to colour in the image, as I rather liked it as it is.I have layered it onto a torn piece of  japanese paper, and then a piece of lace, a piece of a doiley, a diecut corner piece, and a little fabric flower.
Challenges I am entering -
Crafts too challenge you - state the era or decade, and use 3 or more layers
Creative Creations - anything goes
Totally Papercraft - use lace
Have a great week

2 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Glennis with wonderful texture and design.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPC. hugs, Pat K x