CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Autumn colours


The challenge this week at
Charmed Cards and Crafts is for Autumn colours. I think my mail art that I made for a swap at
Cardmaking Paradise fills the bill! I have coloured the front and back with various shades of distress inks, and also splattered with water. I have used some Crafty Individuals stamps on the background, a bit of stencilling and the main images are Jofy. I would also like to enter at Sweet Stamps for Anything Goes

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this mixed media project- the colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

Donna K said...

Beautiful colors on this lovely card, Glennis! Thanks for sharing at SweetStamps this week.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Glennis, I love your colour combination and the soft stamping.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

JUST LOVE THIS CARD beautiful colours and awesome all over...lovely.xxxx