CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 December 2013

Bird on a wire!

I am challenging myself to use some of the different stamp pads that I have. This one is Kaleidacolor Riviera, and I applied it over the delightful image that I won from Beccy. I had to mask the bird and colour it with Promarkers. I have added some Dimensional magic to his beak and used black Glossy Accent for his eye. I then layered it onto a white card base.
Challenges
Sweet Stamps - anything goes
Artistic Stamper - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes
LEJ Designs - anything goes
Pan Pastels - anything goes

3 comments:

Zoe said...

What a beautiful, colourful card, thank you for joining in Premium Craft Brands, good luck and Happy New Year xx Zoe DT xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love the blended colours and gorgeous bird stamp Glennis.
Wishing you a wonderfully creative new year filled with love, peace, health and happiness.
hugs {brenda} x0x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

First off 'Merry Christmas'.... Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge No. 84 - Anything Goes.

What a really beautiful colourful make. I really like the barbed wire and border as they add those little details. The spiders web is lovely and really gives you something to look at. Love it.


This is the last Challenge of the year, as well as the last 'weekly challenge'. As of the 7th January, we will be going to Monthly Challenges and I hope you will join in with plenty more of our challenges in 2014.

<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser