CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 January 2016

flowers!

Today's card features a stamp that I have had a number of years, and I go back to it every so often. I stamped and embossed with detail black EP, and also stamped again on a snippet of pretty blue card. I fussy cut it and raised it with mounting tape over one of the images. I also added black 'enamel effects' in the centre.

Challenges -
Anma Creations - flowers
Stamplorations - CAS
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Pixies Crafty Workshop - using snippets
Thanks for visiting, and have a great week

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my holiday, gorgeous card

brenda said...

Very pretty card Glennis. I too have that stamp somewhere, seem to think it's Woodware.

B x

Di said...

Beautiful card Glennis - I love the focus of the colouring on just the one flower. Reminds me a bit of the 'spotlight technique'.

Hugs

Di xx

Virginia L. said...

Bold and beautiful! Love the idea and design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I really love the way this flower just pops! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
Lisa

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed card, Very hot here too about to go for a dip in the pool xx

{aNNie}

Helen said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at anmacreatief. Regards helen

maria f. said...

Love the touches of enamel accents.