CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 18 February 2016

age is just a number!!



I was inspired by the fabulous card by Cornelia. It is my dil's birthday today, so I made this card for her. I used a 6x6 black card base, and because I didn't have suitable number stamps, I used some silver stickers to create the falling numbers. I handcut the arrows from a scrap of shiny red card, and the bigger numbers, which were originally a sickly green were heat embossed with red ep. The strip down the side is some tape, which I thought finished off the card quite nicely.
I would like to enter this at the Stamplorations Spotlight Project
and also at Pixie's Crafty Workshop, as I used the wee snippets of red

Have a great week and thanks for visiting

13 comments:

brenda said...

A very clever and inspirational card Glennis.

See yo over at the Playground.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant designed creation. Love it....the colours are just oh so awesome...xxx
{aNNie}

Sarn said...

Super looking chalk board card Glennis.

Thanks for playing in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

PS: Off to investigate the secret invitations! x

Jenny Marples said...

Such a great design! Love it Glennis! Jenny x

Barb said...

A really stylish card. I like it very much. Barbxx

Becca Cruger said...

Cornelia's card was clever, and you did it justice! Love the strip of washi you used! I'm sure your DIL will be just as impressed as I am! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

scrappymo! said...

This card is so very fun!

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Glennis, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Brenda Brown said...

A great cad for your dil glennis. Hope you are enjoy g your travels xx

aussie aNNie said...

WELCOME BACK...MISSED YOU.XX

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So fun to see I inspired you! Came out great! Love the added Washi strip and those bold arrows!

maria f. said...

Bold and beautiful. I love personalized cards.

Barb said...

I love this contemporary card Glennis. A very clever idea too. Barbxx