CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 April 2016

Catching up!

Have been quite busy since we got home from holidays, and now I am catching up with a few challenges.
First of all I would like to welcome my newest follower Sid, I hope you enjoy it here.

My card is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, using Penny Black's 'Constellations'.
The centre was cut out and coloured with Sakura Jelly Roll Glaze pens.
The message is from a set by Paperbabe.
I then raised the centre piece on foam.


\
I would like to enter this at
Paperbabe - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - case the designer              
Sweet Stamps - anything goes
Rubberdance - spring colours
Thanks for visiting, and have a very happy week

10 comments:

brenda said...

What a very elegant creation Glennis, I love how you have stamped off the focal panel and changed the colour of the image, very effective.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. I love those flowers with the delicate spots of colors, and the way your flowers extend over the edge to the frame. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer and for CASEing me.

Shirley said...

I think the "constellations" stamp lends itself to a CAS card and it has worked beautifully with the different coloured flowers. Such a gorgeous card Glennis and than you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More.

Shirley

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovey and elegant card. Such a neat idea to extend part of the flower and the stems outside of the middle panel. Thank you for joining our April challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous contemporary looking design and such a fabulous CASE of Joyce's lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Kristiina said...

I really lik the hghlight the lifted panel gives! Thanks for joining in the Rubber Dance challenge :)

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Birthday' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Melissa L. said...

So very pretty, Glennis. Beautiful CASE of Joyce's card. Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE the Designer. I hope you'll come back and CASE my card in May! :)

Barb said...

I really like this Glennis. The Sakura glaze pens look great and I like how you've stamped off the page. Barbxx

Gloria said...

So beautiful , Glennis!
Just love it!Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers April CASE challenge!
Hugs,
Gloria