CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 26 August 2016

Hello!

How are you!

Today's card follows the technique that is in the spotlight at the Stamplorations blog.
Flowers were stamped with Versamark, and embossed with detail white EP, on watercolour paper.
I then sprinkled a few colours of Brusho's, sprayed with water, and spread the colours with a paint brush. I diecut 'hello' on a creamy/white card, and also on black, so that I couls pop the black into the space. Trimmed and mounted onto a black card base. I have turned the design into landscape instead of portrait - I hope that is OK

Challenges - Fashionable Stamping - resist
Stamplorations
- spotlight
AAA cards - blending

8 comments:

Jane said...

Super technique and your colours are so beautiful. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

brenda said...

Oh my Glennis, I love your inky resist background, the colours are so striking and it's just perfect for our them at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, it's lovely to see you join us, thanks so much.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

'Hello' to you too Glennis:) It looks like we've both enjoyed playing with Brushos for this challenge. I really like how the white flowers pop against your wonderful coloured background and I love your bold sentiment which would be perfect for so many different occasions. Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Sandra x

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL Glennis, love those chosen colours... Have a good weekend.xx {aNNie}

Claire said...

Beautiful stamping, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this time
Claire xx

Esther said...

A beautiful card, love how you've created the sentiment, and fab colours...Thanks for sharing with us at FSC...Esther xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Would never have thought to use Brushos with Embossing! Works well. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge. (I apologize for being so late in reaching out to you, family health emergency.) I hope you will join us again.

maria f. said...

Nice job with the Brushos. This card has such a dreamy look to it.