CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 April 2017

'stamps and wings'

Hi everyone, thanks for calling.

Today's card features a stamp from the Stamplorations set 'Big Bloom Factory' I used my Kaleidacolour 'riviera' ink pad, to stamp the 2 tone flowers, and was pleased how it turned out. The bird is from a set by Aladine 'Clear Oiseaux' stamped onto a snippet and edged with blueprint sketch di. I have followed the sketch for Stamplorations April challenge, and would also like to enter in the Things with wings linky party
Because I have used snippets, I will also enter this at Pixies Crafty Workshop and Allsorts where it is 'B for ..... ( I have blue, blooms, a bird and borders)

5 comments:

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Glennis with lots of 'B's and perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Sooo pretty. Have a lovely week.
Flo x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous Glennis, loving this.xx
Thanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
[aNNie]

Di said...

Great card Glennis - what a lovely shade of blue as well. Love this!

Great to see you in the Playground again!

Hugs

Di xx

LauraJane:) said...

Such pretty Blues:)) Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!