CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Best wishes

Hi everyone.

Today's card is one I made for my sister's birthday. I found the instructions online, but forgot to save the site, so I cannot give credit to the designer. It is basically a step card, and the folds were marked on my Scorpal. I layered each section with a pattern paper on white, and then added a diecut scalloped oval and a patterned paper one and then added the message and the flower

Challenges - Scorpal #39 - diecuts
                     CardzTV - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

  1. What an elegant card Glennis - love the crisp clean look it has, softened by the colour on the paper.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! Your card is wonderful, and I know your sis will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, and love the fold! I'm sure that your sister will cherish it! Thanks for joining us at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete