CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 October 2017

pinks and purples


 Hi everyone. 
The first day of October!!!  Where has this year disappeared to?

My card today features the colours for the challenge at Paperbabe. I have used a purple base card, and layered it with a paler mauve embossed with my swiss dots ef. I also embossed my birthday folder, and trimmed it down. The die from Memory Box is called 'stitched aster corner' I cut it twice, first in green (for the leaves) and then in pink for the flowers, which I trimmed off and layered. I added some pink gems to finish.

Challenges

Paperbabe - picture inspiration
Southern Girls - driving me dotty
Cuttlebug Mania - fruit, berries leaves etc, I chose leaves
Darnell's NBUS - The first outing for my corner die

Thanks for visiting

6 comments:

Darnell said...

This is really pretty and sweet and feminine, Glennis! Great design choices with the colors and papers! But, shoot, now here's another MB die that I want, lol!! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

It's like 2017 has gone with the wind, a bad year all round but we keep on crafting for sanity and this is just beautiful, and the colours are gorgeous.xx [aNNie]

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Glennis, this is so lovely hun! I love the sweet paper blooms and your fabulous embossed paper. Thank you so much for entering our 'Driving Me Dotty' challenge. I love your fab embossed dots. Perfect for our challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful delicate card Glennis - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Henry said...

Your style is so unique, Glennis!!! I really like your so classic and elegant cards. Thanks for sharing:)
Henry

Deneen said...

Purple is one of my favourite colours, thanks for sharing such a lovely card with us at Cuttlebug Mania.