CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 February 2018

reach for the stars!


Hi everyone, sorry I have not been around for a few weeks.
Today's card was made for a February birthday. I used a snippet from my ever-growing scrap box and printed an image that I found on the internet.
I used some sparkly gold thread to link the stars together, and the attached some little gold stars over the holes. I used my gold pen on the edges and then attached it onto my base card.

Challenges
CardzTV - monthly birthday
Southern Girls - Nature (stars are nature!)
Pixies Crafty Workshop - using my snippets
DLArt - a/g
Crafting by designs - card for a friend

Thanks for visiting and leaving comments for me, very much appreciated

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Now I really like this Glennes, fabulous and simple stye, if I were to try this it wouldn't work out as nice
[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 405 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Birthdays and the sponsor is Time for Tea Designs. Hugs Jackie (DT)

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Glennis, such a clever idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Di said...

Very clever card Glennis and really fresh looking with loads of impact at the same time. Lovely!

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love your contribution to the challenge this week. What a cool creation and interesting take on our 'Nature' challenge. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Southern Girls this week. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGCDT

Mel Gee said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Barb said...

What a super card this is and I love your background Glennis. Barbxx